Keep looking at this SEAchange website http://www.seachange41.wordpress.com for
the latest news:
Our website also has copies of our Business Plan, and the Feasibility Study carried out earlier by Alison Simpson of Blue Nimbus Ltd. These documents provide more information about our financial forecasting, risk analysis and contingency planning.
Come to our meetings
SEAchange meetings are continuing online during this time when we can no longer gather in person due to COVID-19 restrictions. You are welcome to join us for discussion and planning future action, sharing progress, and listening to invited speakers.
If you would like dates and times of meetings, or to be more involved in SEAchange, fill in the website form, or email us on <email@example.com>
Sign up for email updates
There is an email loop which you can join if you would like to receive news about what is happening.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: SEAchange, 4 Hightown, Collieston, Ellon, AB41 8RS
- Message us here on our website at:
- Any member of the community is welcome to attend our meetings.
- We would also like to hear from anyone interested in becoming a trustee or a supporting member.
- Contact us to join our mailing list.
You can speak to any of our Trustees: Our Chair is Roger Berl, Treasurer Scott Dziennik, and Secretary Anne Craig. Trustees: Lewis Cowie, Netta Cowie, Anthony Craig, Claire Grant, John Hitchcock, David Huxtable, Pete Smith, Susan Taylor
We are a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) SC049195